When you hear the phrase “God’s Own Country”, Kerala comes to mind with its lush tea plantation, emerald backwaters, exuberant art form and pristine beaches. Similarly, Karnataka tour will not be enough if you haven’t explored the national parks filled with elusive animals or the architectural digests like Mysore Palace and Hampi.
Prepare Yourself With – Lil Humpers!
Before you start your journeys – start with browsing Lil Humpers – the newest series in the adult world. It’s all about generations of performers, where young guys are doing their best to satisfy MILF partners, who are known to be demanding. Do they succeed? It’s not possible to say because you really need to have some time and browse all the videos yourself, at official video site.
So, what gems are treasured by these two south Indian states for you –let’s start with Karnataka.
Hills, Plantations And Waterbodies
From biking to hiking, a tryst with the unspoiled nature is possible when you are exploring the misty mountains of Coorg or climbing up the Nandi Hills. Be witness to an ethereal sunrise from the hills and smell the aroma of the fresh tea plantation along the gradients. Going for a riverboat tour on the Cauvery or Tungabhadra River or driving to the Agastya Lake will be equally mesmerizing. Cauvery River Sanctuary will also be your best option to try your skills in Mahseer fishing or witnessing the Mugger Crocodiles and snakes.
Meeting The Animals In Wild
Blessed with 17 wildlife sanctuaries as well as national parks, Karnataka is a wildlife enthusiast’s paradise. The National Parks of Nagarhole, Bannerghatta, Bandipur are home to the Bengal Tigers, Asiatic Elephants, gaurs, Leopards, Sloth Bears, Dholes and even the most elusive Black Panther. The Cauvery Wildlife Sanctuary has Wild Boar, four-horned Antelope, smooth-coated Otter, Malabar Giant Squirrel and Bonnet Macaque to name a few. Dandeli can be your best choice to photograph the Great Pied and Great Indian Hornbills. Among the sanctuaries famous for birds are Talakaveri, Attiveri, Bonal, Bankapura, Ranganathittu etc.
Apart from the famous Mangalore Beach, you can go for the lesser known and comparatively secluded Panambur and Malpe Beach. Those looking for pilgrimage and sea side should definitely have Kudle Beach and Om Beach on wishlist. However, the most popular retreat can be the Little Goa or Gokarna Beach which looks nothing short of the white sandy beaches in Goa.
Monuments And Ruins
If you are seeking spirituality, there are numerous churches, temples and masjids in Karnataka although for religious insights, make sure you visit Murdeshwar, Srirangapatna and Hampi, which also is one of the best spots to experience the twilight hours. The Lord Shiva statue of 123 feet, Ranganathaswamy Temple and Anjaneya Hill Temples are also highlights of Karnataka. The Shravanabelagola heritage with its 650 steps to reach Gomatheshwara Statue, the Halebidu and Belur temples, Mysore Palace, Garuda Pillar, Hoysaleshwara Temple etc are also famous sites to explore.
Now, coming to Kerala, the famous highlights are its staircase tea and coffee plantations, spice gardens, virgin beaches, national parks, forts, backwaters and waterfalls –
- The Eravikulam National Park is famous for the Neelakurinji bloom and the endemic Nilgiri Tahrs
- No Kerala tour package is complete without visiting the greenery of Munnar and exploring the Top Station, Mattupetty lake and dam
- Vagamon is famous for rock climbing, trekking, paragliding along the Kurisumala, Murugan and Thangal Hills.
- Ponmudi Hills are your best choice to experience the misty hillside lifestyle, watching exotic butterflies, wild orchids and other endemic flora.
- Trek to the Ambukuthi Hills flanked by coffee plantation to reach the Edakkal Caves which has massive natural rock formations and exquisite carvings.
- Alappuzha, Astamudi and Kumarakom are some of the best places to experience houseboat rides in the backwaters.
- Cherai Beach and Kovalam Beach with its lighthouse are the most scenic beaches by the Arabian Sea.
- The majestic waterfalls of Athirappally, Aruvikkuzhi, Cheeyappara, Valara, Keezharkuthu and Arippara are treats to eyes.