The Most Interesting Locations To Visit In South India
Better known for its towering temple ‘gopurams’ and pilgrimage sites, there are several hidden jewels in South India that are waiting to be discovered. Here are some:
- Varkala – a scenic coastal town in southern-Kerala surrounded by the hills and the sea.
- Hogenakkal Falls – Spectacular waterfalls located on the Cauvery River in the Dharmapuri district of Tamil Nadu.
- Halebidu– Regal capital of an ancient empire, this city of architectural splendor is in Karnataka and is a proposed UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Belum Caves – These are the second largest caves in India. These caves have deposits of quartz. Made of limestone deposits, the caves have long passages, fresh water galleries, and large chambers. Tadipatri is the nearest railway station.
- Araku Valley – Located in Visakhapatnam district, this valley is connected by railway network. This beautiful and untouched valley is famous for its coffee plantations
Hope you found this article informative! Do check out “Exciting Packages Offered By Indian Tours to Americans”
Annonline is a travel agency that helps American tourists plan and arrange for your memorable holidays in India. We are experienced in this niche and we can save you the trouble of scouring through innumerable websites in your search for the best destination in India.
India’s Beauty Spot
“In religion, India is the only millionaire.. The one land that all man desire to see and having seen once, by even a glimpse, would not give that glimpse for all the shows of all the rest of the globe combined.”