Golden Triangle - Chittorgarh Fort
The Chittorgarh Fort is observed among royal forts of Rajasthan and it comes in the category of the largest castle in India. The fort is situated in the area of seven hundred acres and is approximately consists of the height of 500 m. Earlier, the Chittorgarh Fort was ruled by several rulers, like Guhilot, then Sisodias and then later on by the Suryavanshi belonging to the Chattri Rajputs. There are several attractive places in the Chittorgarh Fort with Golden Triangle Tour packages. Some of them are as follows:
- Fateh Prakash: This building was built in the early 20th century. It is believed that during the wars, Maharana Fateh Singh used to stay here. He was one of the powerful Chittor rulers and died in 1930. Now, the building is used as a museum for the tourists and you can visit it at any time from 10 am to 4 pm.
- Rani Padmini’s Palace: It is a building consisting of three floors and was erected using the white color stones. However, several modifications were made in this building before it was used as the tourist spot.
- Kirtistambha: This tower is also known as the “Tower of Fame”. This tower was built in the fond memory of Adinath who was the first Jain Saint. The dimensions of this tower are 75m/ 39m.
- There are also some famous places of worship in the Chittorgarh Fort. Some of them are Kalka Mata Temple, Mira Bai Temple and the popular Fort Temples.
You must be wondering about how to reach this famous fort. Well, Chittor is the city which does not have an airport in the city. So, the only means of public transport is to use the railways or buses. The use of trains for the transportation is always preferred because it not only saves the time but is also the cheapest means of transport. Buses may consume lots of your precious time and are expensive too. However, you can find some of the popular bus services within the city. But if you are coming from the neighbor cities, then use the train facilities.
The Chittorgarh Fort is situated towards the south part of the Rajasthan. This place is also famous for its luxurious hotels and palaces. Some of the well renowned hotels are as follows:
- Hotel Padmini’s: It is located right in the center of this famous city and hence it is the spot of attraction form many tourists as well. The hotel consists of about 50 rooms with both air conditioned as well as non air conditioned facilities. So, you can book a room of your own choice depending on your budget. It also believes in providing the outstanding services to its customers like cold and hot running water for 24/7, cyber cafes, pubs, recreational activities and other indoor and outdoor games.
- Chittorgarh Hotel: Well, these hotels guarantee you the comfort and provide good value to your money. The Chittorgarh Hotels provide accommodation to every family, be it the nuclear or joint family, without compromising on the quality.
- The Hotel Pratap Palace: This is one of the recent hotels in this city. It is also located towards the center of the city and hence most of the tourists like to stay in this hotel during their vacations. The services offered by the hotel includes ISD and STD calls, Doctor On call, 24/ 7 customer care facility, reliable room service staff and bar.
- Hotel Bassi: This hotel is at the distance of approximately 25 km from the city. This is one of the hotels which deal in offering the liquor and alcohol service to its customers. Such hotels are very rare in this city.
So, go and book any of these hotels now only.
Get more details on itineraries from golden triangle tours.